GHE FloraCoco Grow
R290.00 – R1 990.00
Uniquely amongst leading brands, GHE FloraCoco doesn’t need additives for success from seed to bloom: other coco specific 2-part nutrients require additional Cal/Mag and PK boosters, as well as 2 bottles of “grow” and 2 bottles of “bloom” nutrients. Not so with FloraCoco®: two bottles are all you need!
NOTE: ( NPK Ratios have been corrected for South African market on new stickers )
FloraCoco® is exceptionally rich in calcium and magnesium, but it also contains the full range of other elements that a plant needs for healthy vigorous growth, followed by bountiful flowering and fruiting. This includes the trace microelements which give your final product all the aroma and flavour that your plant is capable of developing.
As with most of our nutrients you use both FloraCoco Grow and Bloom throughout the lifecycle of your plants; you simply change the ratio between the two as your plants progress: there is no second set of bottles to buy when you go from grow to bloom.
- Shake well before each use, add each part to water separately, mix thoroughly, and always rinse measuring equipment.
- For best results, use FloraCoco with super clean coco coir (cocopeat).
- GHE FloraCoco® is very concentrated: a maximum of just 4.5ml/L in water is required. See the main GHE FloraCoco® feed chart here.
- Works with all plants, optimized for Coco coir substrate.
- FlashClean: Not just for lock-out problems and end of harvest; FlashClean rejuvenates old substrate and tired soil both of which can be difficult to handle with fruiting plants that can’t be re-potted, and can give mother plants a new lease of life.
- For the last 10 days use Ripen for increased flower production.