NUTRIFEED is a specially formulated, balanced water soluble nutrient promoting healthy growth, root formation and flower and fruit development for a wide range of vegetables and ornamental plants grown in hydroponics/soil-less culture, as well as soil or other media.
USES AND BENEFITS
NUTRIFEED contains all the essential macro- and micro-elements for healthy plant growth and is adapted to widely varying soil conditions. It :–
– is versatile and easy to apply in all hydroponic techniques;
– is water soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant;
– will boost seedling growth; and
– will reduce seedling mortality.
METHODS OF APPLICATION OF NUTRIFEED: May be used as hydroponic nutrient, applied as a foliar feed, used as a soil-drench, and even as a dry feed.
– Dissolve in water at a rate of 1:500 (1kg/500l or approximately 10g per 5 litres.
– Stir well.
– Preferably leave overnight. Ignore slight sediment.
– Use half strength for recently germinated seedlings.
Plants in Soil – General Solution
– Dissolve in water at a rate of 1:1000 (1kg/1000l or 5 to 10g per 1 litre.
– Apply evenly over the soil once a week.
Dry Feed/Sprinkle-on Method
– Soak soil well before treatment.
– Sprinkle powder lightly around each plant and apply water
Nitrogen [N] – 6.5%
Phosphorous [P] – 2.7%
Potassium [K] – 13.0%
Calcium [Ca] – 7.0%
Magnesium [Mg] – 2.2%
Sulphur [S] – 7.5%
Plus : Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum