Times are tough and everybody is feeling the pinch so we decided to reduce the stress on your wallet by removing the courier charge for orders over R 777.00.
As with everything, there are some conditions:
– Valid from 1 August 2022 until 1 September 2022
– The R777.00 limit is in effect after all discounts on your cart ( on sale items, coupons and store credit)
– This applies to Online Retail Customers ONLY
– Outlying areas will still have a surcharge added but it will have basic courier charge removed
– Predatory mites will still have a courier charge for non Cape Town local orders (it is a separate overnight flyer)
– Predatory mites will have a small charge for packaging for Cape Town local orders
– Addendum: Some bulky/heavy products are unfortunately excluded from this offer – if your cart total is over R777.00, the only shipping fees that will be charged will be for these excluded products, if there are any in your cart.
Excluded product examples:
Substrates, like craft soils, LECA, perlite and vermiculite, worm castings, coir bricks (Hydroponic.co.za reserves the right to hold back orders where clients are abusing the offer by ordering large amounts of small volume substrates until the applicable shipping fees for the volume totals of these substrates have been received)
You know the brand and the quality – introducing the new range of Atami Nutrients and Amendments, from soil and coco to root and bloom stimulators.
BCuzz Soil/Coco A and B provides young plants with the concentrated and specific mineral nutrition they require to develop themselves into strong and healthy plants.
BCuzz Soil A and B is a universal basic nutrient that provides a stable and biological balance of the substrate. It contains all the necessary nutrients for the whole growth cycle and can be used for inside as well as outside cultivation of plants. It is possible to play around with the dosage of A and B nutrients during the various life stage of your plants when using Soil A and B – for the growth phase you can dose a little more A and for the bloom phase you can dose a little more B.
Coco substrates are naturally rich in potassium, which is slowly released from the coco peat over time. However, coco peat is naturally very poor in calcium. Therefore, it is important that the nutrient range contains enough calcium. Coco A has a Calcium content of 25 g/kg, enough Calcium for coco based substrates. Coco B mainly contains the phosphorous and the necessary micro-nutrients.
The Mars Hydro TS-600/TS-1000/TS-3000 2022 Upgrade LED grow light has arrived – improving on the already well known performance and reliability of the TS range.
Key upgraded features
New flat white reflector casing, with angled edges on all four sides.
Improved thermal insulation and heat dissipation.
Improved diode layout that allows for a more even light distribution over the coverage area. (More diodes around the edges of the quantum board, softening the light intensity in the center of the growing area).