Eco-T Trichoderma Asperellum
Eco-T Trichoderma Asperellum, sold in 40 g sachets.
Trichoderma are a group of fungi that are usually used by horticulturists as a natural defense against root damaging pathogenic fungi. Trichoderma can work wonders against pathogenic fungi that could otherwise destroy a healthy root system.
In fact, some of the most powerful root rot treatments available are formulas rich in trichoderma. Trichoderma can help maintain a healthy, vibrant root system by fending off potential threats. In most cases, trichoderma can be added to a feeding regiment to maintain a healthy trichoderma population.
After all, if there aren’t enough pathogens for the trichoderma to feed on, their population will diminish (not a bad thing). However, by maintaining a healthy population of trichoderma, a horticulturist can nip pathogenic fungi in the bud before they can negatively affect a plant’s root system.
• Safe, non-toxic
• For management of common soil borne diseases Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium
• Enhances root growth. Treated root systems have more feeder roots and root hairs
• Improves seed germination offering faster seedling development.
• Increases tolerance levels of abiotic (e.g. drought) and biotic (e.g. disease) stress conditions.
• Maximizes the nutrient uptake efficiency and therefore helps to ensure the biggest return for the money spent on fertilizer.
• Ideal for use in IPM programs and following soil sterilization
• No residues and no withholding period after application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply as a soil drench to seedling trays, seed beds, potted plants, etc. at planting, and monthly thereafter.
- Mix at a rate of 1g per liter water.
- Mix the required amount of powder into a thin paste and add to the remaining bulk of your water.
- Irrigate into the root zone after application.
- Use within 6 hours of mixing.
- Store at 4 – 10 degrees Celsius for maximum shelf life.
- Do not leave powder or mixed solutions in the sun.
- Read label and use accordingly.