Mars Grow Tent 60cm x 60cm x 1.4m
The Mars Grow Tent 60cm x 60cm x 1.4m is very quick and easy to assemble and comprise of all the useful features you would expect. Provides a practical solution to creating a controlled horticultural environment.
It features top quality double thick Mylar with a 99% efficient reflective surface and a full metal frame. The tents collect and then reflect any light emitted outside of the canopy footprint and delivers it directly back to the plant. These tents are designed to reflect the spectrum’s provided by Mars Hydro LED grow lights and other HID grow lights. HID Grow lights such as Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps can also be used in this grow tent. This special surface easily outperforms any other grow tents available. The Mars Grow Tents are one of the first LED engineered grow tents, specifically for growing with Mars Hydro products.
Features of Mars Grow Tent:
- Ultra-Reflective Lined Mylar for superior light reflectivity and dispersal.
- Premium Mylar sides: 2X stronger & thicker than the competition.
- Vented flaps with screens: helps maintain a light proof environment.
- Steel construction: Including poles, fixture braces & corners.
- Supports up to 65Kg fixture for a a safe grow environment.
- Removable waterproof floor liner: contains spills/water within tent.
- Completely non-toxic bug and disease resistant ”no off-gassing”.
Step-by-step tent setup video below:
Mars Grow Tent 60cm x 60cm x 1.4m Features:
Size of Tent:
|60cm x 60cm x 1.4m|
Fixture weight capacity:
|1 x 20cm roof mount; 2 x 15cm upper side mount; 3 x (28cm x 7.5cm) rectangular lower vents|
|2 x 7.5cm Holes 1 upper and one lower|
|Double thick Mylar fabric, all steel frame construction|
Fixture hanging system:
|3 steel bar hanging and bracing system|
|Included tray liner|