Digital Planting Calendar 2024
The Digital Planting Calendar 2024 (.pdf format) is designed to be used as a tool to assist you with your gardening activities. Working with the SA Moon times, this calendar displays easy to follow instructions of what to do and what not to do in your garden throughout the month. Allows you to prepare for each phase of the growth cycle and being ready for the next rejuvenation.
The Planting Calendar…
– Shares easy to follow guidance for practical application
– Displaying monthly photos of inspiring plants
– Monthly lists of seeds to plant according SA seasons
– Moon phases and changes according to SA time
– Daily garden activities are in tune with the moon.
This download also includes the 1st and 3rd Garden Guide Editions
These timeless collectible publications share useful information for
all lifestyles, urban and rural. Each edition shares content from local contributors, covering all gardening aspects.
– Structural methods for Urban gardening
– Water saving, capturing and recycling advice
– Articles from contributors specializing in their skill
– Companion planting chart and SA regional guide
– Comprehensive Directory to local resources and initiatives
– Designed for more than the garden enthusiast, we aim to
encourage everyone to incorporate their garden into their home.
Notes about downloading the Digital Planting Calendar 2024 and the 2 x Garden Guides…
Once order is completed, you will receive an email as notification…
Scroll down through the body of the order in the email to the Calendar line item and then click on it.
.zip folder will download…
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to unzip a folder in Windows:
- Locate the Zipped Folder:
- Find the folder on your computer that contains the zipped (compressed) files.
- Right-Click on the Zipped Folder:
- Right-click on the zipped folder to open the context menu.
- Select “Extract All…”:
- In the context menu, you’ll see an option that says “Extract All…”. Click on this option.
- Choose Extraction Destination:
- A new window will appear. Choose the destination where you want to extract the files. You can use the default location or browse to a different one.
- Click “Extract”:
- Once you’ve chosen the destination, click the “Extract” button.
- Wait for Extraction:
- The extraction process will begin, and Windows will unzip the folder. Depending on the size of the folder and your computer’s performance, this may take a moment.
- Access Extracted Files:
- Once the extraction is complete, you can access the uncompressed files in the destination folder you specified.
That’s it! You’ve successfully unzipped a folder in Windows. If you encounter any issues or have specific preferences, you might also consider using third-party compression tools like WinRAR or 7-Zip for additional features and options.