Metal Inline Fan
R1 260.00 – R3 150.00
Metal inline fan for residential, commercial and industrial exhaust or supply air application. Direct connections to standard diameter circular ducting and comes standard with manufacturing.
Please make sure that these fans are wired up CORRECTLY ! Although the fan may function for a period of time when wired INCORRECTLY, it will soon burn out the motor’s windings, rendering it obsolete. This is not covered under warranty and will not be refunded or swapped out.
- Easy to install
- Performance up to 0.51m3/second.
- Can be mounted at any angle and suitable for on intake and/or discharge side and for supply or exhaust application.
- Suitable for ambient operating temperatures of up to 50° C.
- Does NOT include electrical cord or 3-point plug
- External motor squirrel cage induction motor.
- Electrical supply, 220-240v.
- Single phase.
- Bearings are sealed for life.
- Can be wired to run at 1 of 3 speeds ( Low , Medium or High ).
HIT -315B Inline Fan = 1861 m3/h
PLEASE NOTE: Only 200mm and larger fans come with a crossbar between the 2 mounting feet.
|Model||V||Hz||W||r.p.m.||m3/h H||m3/h M||m3/h L|
Compared with sleeve bearing, ball bearing has the following advantages: Long life, low maintenance, low temperature compatibility.