MeacoDry Arete One 20L Dehumidifier and Air Purifier
The MeacoDry Arete One 20L Dehumidifier and Air Purifier:
- Removes 20.2 L of moisture per day at 30° C and 80% RH (Relative Humidity) using 281 Watts/hour
- Removes 14.02 L of moisture per day at 20° C and 80% RH using 225 Watts/hour
- Removes 11.9 L of moisture per day at 26.7° C and 60% RH using 239.6 Watts/hour ( These conditions are the closest to an average grow space )
The Meaco Arete series now comes with a free 5-year parts and labour warranty!
- Designed with input from over 2000 customers based in the UK
- Brand new for 2021
- More water collection, less energy used, less noise made
- Purer than ever – 75% bigger and better quality Medical Grade H13 HEPA filter
- Simple one touch controls
Arete is designed to work perfectly in South Africa’s varying climates. Unlike most other dehumidifiers which cater for hot humid climates, Arete is the perfect solution for not only our hot, humid weather, but also designed to work just as efficiently in our cold, humid weather.
Smart humidity : To get the best out of Arete all you have to do is press a single button. Arete will take care of the rest – deciding on the correct fan speed and switching performance up or down as required.
Night mode : Arete is so quiet, you can use it in or close to your bedroom without disruption. Just press the Night mode button to switch off all lights and bleeps, and the machine runs in quiet ode. Check the status at any time, knowing that after five seconds it will revert back into Night Mode.
Meaco’s quietest dehumidifier ever: The new range of Arete combined dehumidifiers and air purifiers have been five years in the design process. For the past two years we have been working on making them the quietest dehumidifiers on the market. The MeacoDry Arete One 20L Dehumidifier and Air Purifier is just 40dB. Incredibly quiet!
Meaco control logic : Arete is designed to maintain a steady humidity in your home whilst minimizing electricity consumption. Our control logic also manages the fan speed to increase extraction rates when required and switch to a quieter mode when the target humidity is almost reached. When the humidity has been reached Arete will switch off for 30 minutes, after which it samples the air for changes and responds accordingly.
Why the tank is important : The tank is extra large at 4.8 liters, so that you don’t have to empty it so often… and when you do, it’s easy. Before the ‘tank full’ light comes on, the machine has done a final blow through so that no water should drip from the spout when you remove the tank. We have also designed the tank so it’s easy to grip, pull out and replace. The tank has a cover and a carry handle so you don’t spill a drop, and you can pour from both the left and right sides, making life easy. If you want to fit a hose for continuous drainage then you can and there is even an adapter in the lid of the tank so that you can use a standard length of garden hose.
HEPA Filter :
- H13 medical grade HEPA filter to help clean the air.
- 99.75% retention of particles as small as 0.3 micrometers (μm) in diameter.
- 75% larger than the filter on the Low Energy range for better cleaning.
- Arete can be used in a dedicated air purifier mode when you don’t need to dry the air.
Specifications – MeacoDry Arete One 20L Dehumidifier and Air Purifier :
Meaco 10L Dehumidifiers are also available. ( Click here to see them )