Green House Powder Feeding – Short Flowering is specifically designed for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a short flowering time, 8 weeks or less.
- Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, perfect for early flowering plants.
- Green House Powder Feeding can be used on every medium.
- Bell peppers
Packet Sizes: 1Kg & 500g
The feeding schedule is slightly different and if using anything than soil we recommend using a PH- and EC-meter in order to achieve the desired values and have full control over your feeding solution.
Beginner Easy Grower
If you grow on pre-fertilized soil we recommend starting using Powder Feeding 2-4 weeks after planting the seeds and to start with a mild solution (0.25g per Liter).
During the vegetative stage you can increase the feeding up to 0.5g per Liter.
With the beginning of the flowering stage you should slowly increase the amount of Powder Feeding until you reach 1g per Liter.
Following this schedule, there should usually be no problem and growers will achieve a good yield.
Experienced growers usually measure their feeding solution to provide the plants with the exact amount of nutrients and the correct pH value of the solution.
Whether you grow in coco, hydroponics or aeroponics – with all of these systems you should measure your pH and EC values.
When using a pH and EC meter you can optimize your growing and achieve much better results.
Steps of mixing nutrient solution:
1. a) Check pH and EC value of the water and make sure the temperature is about 18-22 degrees Celsius. You should also check if your water contains enough Calcium.
1. b) If your EC is 0,0 (using RO or rain water) you need to add Calcium to your water before adding Powder Feeding. Make sure your EC rises up to 0.3-0.4 EC
2. Add Powder Feeding and mix well for 2-3 minutes, and then measure the EC value. If necessary repeat until you reach the desired value.
3. When you reached the desired EC value, wait for 15-30 min.
4. Then measure the PH and if necessary adjust it using PH up or PH down – mix good for 2-3 minutes and wait again 15-30 minutes before measuring.
5. When you reached the desired values, feed your plants.
To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!
You can find our recommended feeding schedule here:
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 16% N Total Nitrogen
- 11% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 26% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 3.3% MgO Soluble Magnesium
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.0