Green House Powder Feeding – Calcium
R 375.00 – R 555.00
Green House Powder Feeding – Calcium is very soluble, easy to use and quickly assimilated.
This product is provided as an additive in situations in which the amount of calcium present in the water is
below the recommended levels.
- Calcium is essential for growing a healthy crop.
- It prevents and corrects deficiencies which are caused due to a lack of/or imbalance in the assimilation of Calcium.
- Chelated Calcium – EDTA is a stable product that does not interact with other elements.
- Strengthens cell membrane and cell walls to protect from pests and insect attacks.
- Presented in a powder form, it is very soluble in water. Ca2+ ion is protected by EDTA.
- Minimum effort and very easy to use.
- Enhances nutrient transportation.
- Accelerates cell division and root extension. It does not contain Chlorine.
- It’s compatible with all kinds of fertilizers.
- It is perfect to solve a lack of Calcium.
- Green House Powder Feeding can be used on every medium.
Packet Sizes: 1Kg & 500g
When added to water make sure to start mixing immediately.
RO, RAINWATER OR ANY WATER WITH EC 0.0:
Because these kinds of water don’t have the necessary amount of either Calcium or Magnesium, it is necessary to use Calcium additive when used with any Powder Feeding products.
For your convenience Magnesium is included in Powder Feeding. Also remember that most tap water already has enough Calcium.
|GH Calcium Ca-Chelate 9,7 Ca||GH Ca-Chelate Doses (g/L)||EC|
THESE DOSES ARE FOR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE USING RO WATER OR RAINWATER WITH A EC: 0.0.
IF YOU ARE USING TAP WATER, YOU NEED TO TEST THE HARDNESS WITH STRIPS, THE REQUIRED DOSES WILL BE LOWER.
* For accurate results we recommend to use a EC Meter
|EC 0.0||Ca-CHELATE (metric)|
|Growth||0.8 – 1.0 g/L|
|Last 3 weeks||1.5 g/L|
To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!
You can find our recommended feeding schedule here: