Bluelab pH Pen
The Bluelab pH Pen is the ultimate handy solution for measuring pH and temperature! Plants only take up nutrients if pH and temperature is in range.
Plants get their nutrient from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. Think of nutrients like a lock. pH is the key. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH.
The Bluelab pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 – 22˚C or 65 – 72˚F is recommended.
The hand held pH pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients.
Don’t forget to buy pH Storage Solution with this meter, to extend pH probe’s lifespan
- Measures pH and temperature
- Selectable units for temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Double junction probe (not replaceable)
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Hold reading function
- Low battery indicator
- Auto off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included
- Guarantee: 1 year guarantee for Bluelab pH Pen, 6 month guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe (proof of purchase is required)