Bluelab Combo Meter
The Bluelab Combo Meter is all you need for simple and reliable crop management.
The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable pH, conductivity and temperature meter all in one. If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth, the Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plants requirements. Adjustments can be quickly made to get your crop back on track.
The Bluelab Combo Meter has two probes, a Bluelab pH Probe and a Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature Probe. When taking a reading, simply place them into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen. As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere, anytime to help you manage your crops’ daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH probe is simple as instructions are supplied on the back of the meter and the easy push button method makes this one of the simplest meters to use.
The pH probe is replaceable so you can use this meter for years to come. The Conductivity/temperature probe does not require calibration as this is locked in during manufacture.
- Measures pH, conductivity / nutrient (EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700) and temperature (°C, °F)
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Over range and under range indicators
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
- Auto off function
If you are growing in soil or coco, and would like to test the pH of the growing medium, you can purchase the Bluelab Soil pH Probe.
6 month guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe