GHE Flora Series 5L Nutrient Kit Soft Water
The concept of a 3 parts nutrient, GHE Flora Series 5L Nutrient Kit Soft Water, were created for General Hydroponics by Dr. Cal Herrmann, formerly senior chemist at NASA, in collaboration with scientists from the University of Davis in California. Dr. Herrmann is, today, a partner at GHE and still conducts research.
Flora is a dynamic, evolving formula, constantly updated, and adapted to the latest scientific discoveries. Simply, it allows you to match the needs of your plants through its different stages by changing the ratios between the liquids, as well as their concentration.
Flora-series consists of 3 components:
FloraGro promotes lush structural and foliar growth.
FloraBloom : During growth it increases root formation and health. During flowering and fruiting it enables the plant to fulfil its genetic potential to the maximum.
Of special importance for water culture growers, FloraGro and FloraBloom both contain silicate (in form of silicic acid) to complete the diet and strengthen the structure of your plants.
FloraMicro provides your plants with all the necessary micro-elements, in a chelated form. It includes also sub micro-elements, and organic buffers which help to stabilise the solution’s pH. FloraMicro complements FloraGro and FloraBloom in secondary and major nutrients. Available in Hard or Soft Water.
Between these three products there exists a synergy which creates the magic of the system.
Kit consists of:
5L Flora Bloom
5L Flora Gro
5L Flora Micro Soft Water
• Absolute control! Micro-manage your feed
• 3 part feed (FloraGro + FloraBloom + FloraMicro)
• Completely unique – there’s nothing else like it
• Adapt your formula to suit your plants and stage of growth
• Boost nutrient uptake (highly soluble, made with purified mineral salts)
• Strengthen plants (FloraGro and FloraBloom both contain silic acid)
• Developed by former NASA senior chemist & scientists from the University of Davis.