Cosmocel Frutex Fruiting Enhancer
Cosmocel Frutex Fruiting Enhancer is a organic combination of humic and fulvic acids and vegetable extracts that include polysaccharides (complex sugars).
Frutex was developed to improve the overall condition of the plant and soil during the flowering stage and generate a higher quality fruit with increased size.
Frutex works by stimulating and potentiating the plants metabolism so that it can synthesize more sugars than normal.
- When FRUTEX is applied during the fruit development stage it increases the movement of nutrients from the leaves into the fruit.
- FRUTEX increases the size of phloem vessels, improving sap flow.
- FRUTEX further encourages a better balance between photosynthesis and respiration.
- FRUTEX is formulated to assist the plant during the fruit development stage to produce larger, firmer and sweeter quality fruit.
- FRUTEX is not a nutrient and its effect depends on an adequate supply of nutrients. You may have to add more nutrients than usual since FRUTEX promotes nutrient uptake.
- Packet size: 150g ( Makes 300lts of applicant )
Cosmocel Frutex Fruiting Enhancer Chemical Composition:
Potassium ( K ): 142 g/kg
Humic and Fulvic Acids: 300 g/kg
Organic Extracts of Vegetable Origin: 300 g/kg
Directions for use:
DO NOT MIX WITH PRODUCTS WITH HIGH CALCIUM CONTENT!
Dissolve 0.5g into 1lt of water and mix VERY well.
Apply weekly from onset of flowering.
Store product in dry and cool conditions.
For larger, firmer, stickier fruit or flowers: Add more Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus and Boron.
For more terpenes, flavour & colour: Add Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Copper