Titanium Coated Precision Pruner Straight Blade
Titanium Coated Precision Pruner Straight Blade are favored by thousands of horticulturists from weekend gardeners to professional growers and flower trimmers – but with the added feature of straight blade tips, which give you even more maneuverability in tight places among delicate flowers and stems. The Titanium Coated Precision Pruner Straight Blade features razor-sharp stainless steel blades, with perfectly balanced construction and a lightweight, ergonomic design. Discover why so many growers prefer our pruners to all others.
- Titanium Coated Straight blade tips for ultimate cutting precision
- Right or left handed use
- Surgical stainless steel holds a sharp edge longer
- Ergonomic design and comfort lock reduce stress to the hand
- High quality return spring enhances speed and performance
- Double density, anti-slip handle
- Super lightweight
- Safety lock
- Ideal for cutting flowers
Please note: that color and make of Pruner may vary depending on supply.
What is pruning?… CLICK. Pruning generally refers to cuts made to a living plant to shape the structure of it optimally, and “trimming” may mean the same in general usage. The word “trimming” in the cannabis community more often than not refers to the cleaning up of harvested buds after being harvested.
Luckily these handy pruners / trimmers are great for doing fine pruning on a living plant, as well as snipping off fan leaves from a harvested bud !