The SANlight S2W LED with a length of 450mm combines highly efficient light generation, perfect light control and passive cooling at the highest level and also has compact dimensions. Even with small projects, with the S2W it is now possible to exploit maximum savings potential and to improve the quality and quantity of the crop.
The temperature application of the lighting plays a particularly important role in indoor cultivation. Due to the very high efficiency of 2.9 μmol/J, most of the energy is converted into plant-available light rather than heat.
Enclosed small grow areas are thus only minimally heated, and the problem of temperature management is reduced.
The use of several sources of light and the resulting overlapping of the light beams minimizes the shadows and maximizes the exposed surface of the leaves. The light thus manages to reach the lowest leaves of its culture.
Passive cooling allows for silent and maintenance-free operation of the lighting.
The broadband light spectrum, which is extremely similar to sunlight, can be used for all phases of plant cultivation. In addition, the high color reproduction and the warm-white color impression make working in your grow area very pleasant and plants can be inspected in their natural color.
Technical Specifications Overview
• 173µmol/s PPF
• Broadband full spectrum
• 62W Power Draw
• 90° Beam Angle
• Rectangular and homogeneous light distribution
• Modul-Efficiency 2,9µmol/J
• 3 Years Full Warranty
• 90% Light-Output after 80.000h of operating
• Passive and soundless cooling
• Protection class IP40
When the S2W is hung 60cm above canopy then the illuminated area will be 1,6m x 1,2m
Minimum distance above canopy is 20cm
Recommended number of S2 Luminaries:
1. Vegetative growth 2 x S2 per square meter
2. Flowering 4 x S2 per square meter
- Replaces all types of grow lights eg, HID’s (MH & HPS), CFL’s, etc
- Small and large scale cultivation of plants, flowers, herbs and vegetables
- Used indoors, tunnels and greenhouses
- Also used for enhancing plant and cut flower displays in retail stores
- Can be used for “living walls” of plants in offices and homes
- Can be used as additional lighting when sunlight is limited
- Can be used as additional lighting to optimize growth and yield
- Assimilation exposure in weakened plants (without heat stress)
Compare various SANlight S2W LED configurations against traditional HPS setups HERE
The SANlight SW4 includes
● 1 x S2W LED bar
● 1 x LED driver ( Power supply )
● 2 x Hanging clamps