The new SANlight Q6W LED Grow Light from the market leading company SANlight combines all features, which are desired by growers, in one product.
The optics have been designed to meet the needs of indoor growers. The light will be distributed homogeneously and diffuse to the cultivation area. Losses to sidewalls are minimized and no photon is wasted.
The passive cooling enables noiseless operation and is maintenance free. The outcome is maximum reliability. Furthermore, no electric power is wasted to cooling fans and the efficacy is improved.
The combination from high end Osram LED’s, the highly efficient secondary optics (Efficacy 94%) and best thermal management guaranties maximum PPF at lowest power consumption.
Using a Y-connector, which is available as an accessory, you can connect several lamps to one power socket. Thus, big scale cultivation areas can be supplied with light comfortably and without cable tangle.
SANlight’s answer to the rapid changing LED technology: the light engines have a clip connection, which links the engines to the electronic rail. In case of better LED technology, the modules can be changed to the newest generation easily. It’s easy to keep the lamp up to date, without investing money into a completely new lamp.
Sophisticated electronics inside the lamp balances the current for every light engine. In case of a failure from one light engine the remaining engines are supplied with higher current. Thus, the lamp produces almost the same output as before. Due to the easy to use connection between light engine and electronics, the modules can be changed out with ease.
In other words, the SANlight LEDs are now intelligent. If a module were to fail, the user clips off the module and sends it back for a replacement. The whole light doesn’t go down, but continues to have uninterrupted light (except if Escom is off), so plants are not affected and one doesn’t have to scramble to move plants or re position existing lights. That’s why these new lights are so awesome and the light quality is the best on the market.
The broadband light spectrum has best quantum efficacy for fruiting plants and can be used for vegetative and generative (blooming) phase. Research shows, that plant’s metabolism is accelerated. The result is a reduction of your growing period. With SANlight’s Q6W, an outstanding Led Grow Lamp has been created.
Technical data overview
• 580μmol/s PPF
• Broadband continuous light spectrum
• Power consumption 215W
• Power Factor > 0,95
• Radiation angle 90°
• Rectangular and homogeneous light distribution
• 3 Year full warranty
• Led Module/Light Engines can be replaced
• 90% Light output after 80.000 hours of usage
• Daisy chainable
• Passive cooling
PLEASE NOTE: Power Plug is an EU Plug. Removal of plug will affect Warranty.
Typical usage and usage recommendation
• Illumination of plants in indoor grows in vegetative stage
• Illumination of plants in indoor grows in generative stage
• Cultivation of ornamental and crop plants
• Adequate and eco-friendly replacement for HPS lamps
• 2 x Q6W > 600 NDL
1x SANlight Q6W
- 80cm x 80cm
- power-consumption 215 W
- PPF: 580 µmol/s
2x SANlight Q6W
- 120cm x 120cm
- power-consumption 430 W
- PPF: 1160 µmol/s
Distance between two lamps: 50cm
Hang at a slight angle (shown in the picture) if you are working in a tent.
This supports diffuse lighting inside your tent.
18h Cycle vegetation
Distance between the lamp and the canopy: 50-60 cm
12h Cycle flowering
Distance between the lamp and the canopy: 35-45 cm
Changing from HPS to LED
- Due to the missing heat radiation, compared with HPS, less water is vaporizing. Therefore the relative humidity does not increase so rapidly and less watering is required. You will need around 25% less nutrient solution.
- You may notice that the plant develops faster (depends on strain). In this case P/K boosting can be done earlier.
- As the spectrum has a big portion of red light, stigmas may look more brown as they are. That should not be you guide to determine the harvest date. We would suggest to have a look at the trichomes.
- As the LEDs have less active radiant heat you can grow at higher ambient temperatures in comparison to HPS.
- Recommended ambient temperature 24-27 C°
- For the best results check the VPD (Vapour pressure deficit)