The SANlight M30 LED module has been designed for the home and hobby sector. It offers maximum flexibility, especially for smaller areas of cultivation. The combination of high-quality luminaires and a bespoke supply technology guarantee a high light output with a long service life and high energy efficiency. Passive cooling increases the reliability and there is no operating noise.
The universally light spectrum enables the germination of seedlings and growth of young plants as well as the vegetation and flowering stages.
Technical Data Overview
• 77µmol/s PPF
• Broadband full spectrum
• 30W Power Draw
• 90° Beam Angle
• Module-Efficiency 2,8µmol/J
• 3 Years Full Warranty
• 90% Light-Output after 80.000h of operating
• Compact Luminaire
• Flexible expandable
• Passive and soundless cooling
• Protection class IP20
- Replaces CFL’s, fluorescent tubes, energy saving lamps, etc
- Cultivation of ornamental plants like Bonsai
- Can be used for additional lighting to optimize growth and yield
- Assimilation exposure in weakened plants (without heat stress)
For larger areas, we recommend the LED Sanlight S4W module.
Recommended Distance Between SANlight M30 LED and Plants
Vegetative growth: keep 30 – 50cm distance to plant tip
Generative growth: keep 20 – 30cm distance to plant tip
Attention: If the LED module is placed too close, the plant can take damage due to high
photon flux density.