RAM Pedestal Fan
The RAM Pedestal Fan is an oscillating fan that is reliable and quiet. The base of this fan provides a solid, sturdy support.
It has an adjustable 400mm (16”) head with a finger safe mesh grill. It has three-speed settings and the height of the fan can easily be adjusted.
This fan is ideal for providing natural air movement in a growing environment. It is easy to assemble and comes with instructions.
Good air circulation inside a grow room has multiple benefits:
- The air around the leaves will quickly become CO2 depleted when plants are busy with photosynthesis during the daylight hours. Good air circulation will prevent this from happening.
- Circulation helps prevent diseases and molds from taking hold on the plants.
- Circulation helps with plant transpiration and even pollination.
- Good air flow over the plants also makes stems stronger.
- The fans have a 1.7m electrical cord, with a standard 2-pin plug.
- Dimensions when assembled: 130cm high, 43cm wide.
Circulating fans, like the RAM Pedestal Fan, which is great for larger grow rooms, do not have to operate 24/7 – they can be turned off during most of the night hours, similar to what happens outdoors naturally, where nights are often much calmer than the daytime.
|RAM Pedestal Fan Technical Specifications|
|Voltage||220 – 240V / 50Hz|
|Speed||3 speed settings|