Pulse 1 Environmental Monitor
The Pulse 1 Environmental Monitor is a Smart WiFi connected grow room monitor for temp, humidity, light, VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) with alerts and journaling features.
Pulse 1 Environmental Monitor gives you the ability to visualise your grow’s historical data & gives you valuable insights into what environmental conditions your plants are experiencing overtime and will instantly warn when hazardous conditions arise that could damage your plants. Pulse 1 can help you prevent stress, time, and money lost due to total crop failure.
Through consistent monitoring, you can avoid some of the most undesirable scenarios within your grow room, such as:
Mould & Wilting, Fire, Damage from equipment failure, releasing co2 from the unnecessary ins and outs, unwanted pollination, Smelling up your neighbourhood, water damage to your building, losing all your hard work to a TOTAL loss, at several possible stages of your grow cycle where errors can occur before harvest.
- Easy setup connects your Pulse device to your WiFi in less than a minute. Once connected, position the device in your grow area.
- Remotely monitor your garden’s conditions from anywhere. Set custom alerts that notify you instantly when something is not right.
- Data-driven insights increase yields and reduce waste. You will always know the impacts your actions have on your grow room’s environment.
- Your plants need consistent temperature for maximum yields.
- Ideal RH promotes the absorption of nutrients and plant health.
- Maintain the correct VPD for optimal nutrient uptake.
- Ensure that your daylight hours match your stage of growth.
Technical Setup Walk-through:
Hardware & Software Overview
– 7.9cm wide and long, 3cm inches high
– One micro USB B port for power
– An adjacent hole for reset
– 3x AA battery pack for wireless use
– Accessible via 2.4 GHZ wifi network
– Viewable from any phone or pc that
can access the internet
– Logs data 24/7