PowerPlant AeroWing Cooling Hood Reflector
Out of stock
Powerplant Aerowing Cooling Hood Reflector:
Control temperature and maximize the power of your grow lighting with the PowerPlant AeroWing Reflector. It is an enclosed, air-cooled reflector designed to fit easily into a ventilation system. This allows the connected extraction fan to suck the heat generated by the lamp ( HPS / MH ) right out of your grow area. This helps to reduce the heat in your grow space by up to 5 degrees Celsius.
- 150 mm flanges to attach ducting to.
- 4 m long electrical cord with male kettle plug socket, suitable for a HID lamp of up to 600W (E40 fitting)
- Easily hang the hood from an overhead support by clipping the hanging brackets onto a set of rope ratchets (Rope ratchets sold separately)
- Glass panel is quickly opened and shut with a pair of clips, instead of tedious hand screws.
- Air-cooling prevents heat build-up – particularly useful in summer months.
- Intergated reflector design concentrates light over a specific area, minimizing wasteful light dispersal – light is bounced directly onto your plants.
- PowerPlant AeroWing Cooling Hood Reflector Dimensions: 46 cm x 46 cm x 24 cm (H), plus 5 cm ducting flanges on two of the sides.