Mars Reflector 192 LED
The Mars Reflector 192 LED Grow Light is the most cost-effective lights we offer for 1.2m x 1.2m area with full spectrum to ensure maximum quality and yields. Surrounding each individual diode is a reflector that collects and fuses 99% of the light in order to mix and spread as effectively as possible. It’s a patented system that Mars Hydro has showcased for several years.
The Mars Reflector 192 also features “Grow & Bloom” switches for maximum control and energy savings. Choose from Growth and seedling mode (VEG) or Bloom mode or use both Grow and Bloom during Flowering.
Internally are larger than average aluminum heatsinks, that work in conjunction with large cooling fans which effectively dissipate heat. The fans are fairly quiet, making it a perfect option for those who need a less-noisy growing environment.
The Mars Reflector 192 is 100% Plug & Play, saving you money from having to buy additional equipment for your horticultural setup.
Mars Reflector Features:
- Control spectrum settings between Growth / Bloom Mode or use both Grow and Bloom during Flowering.
- Premium Epistar ™ 5 Watt High Intensity LEDs
- Patented spectrum diffuser, offers the best output efficiency
- Impressive coverage area per watt
- Maximized energy efficiency
- Perfect for grow tents & other small of enclosed areas
Mars Reflector-192 Specifications
220V: Growth 247.5W ±5% | Bloom: 373.7W ±5%
Input voltage: 85v – 265v
Amperage: 1.175 @ 240v
7.93 kg / 9.35 kg
122 cm x 122 cm
440nm, 460nm, 630nm ，660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k
558mm x 476mm x 63mm
-20°C ~ 40°C
Mars LED’s are CE, ETL and RohS certified, meaning they are safe and environmentally friendly according to international standards.
The Mars-Hydro Grow Light Warranty means you get a 3 year extensive warranty on every grow light that’s fulfilled right here in South Africa. Any issues with your unit will be resolved quickly and without hassle. Buy with confidence, buy Mars-Hydro.
Grow Light Warranty Procedure
E-mail or call us at the first sign of any problems with your unit and we will provide you with instructions on how to proceed. Please do not open the light without our permission as we are only responsible for problems that arise through manufacturing defects.
- Repairs are free of charge within three years of purchase. Repairs done after three years of purchase are for the customer’s account.
- We cover all shipping charges when problems occur during the first 3 months after purchase.
- Shipping charges to us after 3 months and within one year after purchase is at the customer’s expense. Aeradix (Pty) Ltd will ship back to the customer free of charge.
- All shipping charges are at the customer’s expense after one year.
The warranty covers the power supply, all fans and electronic components, including, but not limited to, light emitting diodes and light emitting diode drivers.
The light will be replaced in the event that a new replacement part does not correct the problem or there is a more complex problem. The defective unit must be returned in its original packaging and box. If any part is missing or damaged, the sender will be charged additional fees for those parts or blemishes.
- A repair fee is associated with the return of your product if the light has been tampered with or if the damage is caused by the customer.
- The warranty becomes null and void if the warranty seal is broken without our consent.
- Damage caused by abnormal use, neglect (such as dripping water), using the wrong input voltage, dropping or breaking the light, disassembling of the light, etc. voids the warranty completely.
- Warranty coverage is ultimately left to the discretion of Mars-Hydro and Aeradix (Pty) Ltd. We reserve the right to refuse warranty repair or replacement services.
- This warranty is subject to change without notice and is based on the warranty ultimately provided by Mars-Hydro.
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling: 60 cm-75cm, Growth: 45cm-60cm, Bloom: 30cm-45cm
4.Here are more tips for grow under our light:
Growth stage, turn Growth switch on. Bloom stage, turn Growth and Bloom switches on.
5.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
6.Recommended Growing Conditions
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% – 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it.
Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.