- Graphite Sensor for Reduced Polarization Effect
- Two-Button Operation
- Quick Calibration Mode
Model: GroLine Waterproof EC/TDS Tester HI98318
IMPORTANT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS !!!
- Waterproof means that your pen will survive if splashed with water. It does not mean that you pen will survive if fully or half submerged (including button and LCD screen) into water when taking a reading.
- When measuring EC, submerge pen only up to cap level.
- We recommend that you store pen upright with the probe facing downwards.
The GroLine Waterproof EC/TDS Tester is made specifically for hydroponics, provides a simple, inexpensive solution to measure fertilizer concentration in a nutrient solution.
The HI98318 EC/TDS tester has a graphite sensor that reduces the polarisation effect common with amperometric testers that use two stainless steel pins.
Automatic calibration is achieved easily. Simply submerge the sensor in calibration solution and the meter will automatically detect the calibration standard (5.00 mS/cm in Quick Cal mode or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode). Temperature is automatically compensated for with the integrated temperature sensor.
- Fast Automatic Temperature Compensation with exposed temperature probe
- Graphite sensors that reduce polarization effects
- 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm) selectable EC to TDS conversion factors
- Single point automatic calibration using Quick Cal standard or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode
- 250 hour battery life
Conductivity Range 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm Conductivity Resolution 0.01 mS/cm Conductivity Accuracy ±2% F.S. TDS Range 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF) TDS Resolution 10 ppm (mg/L) TDS Accuracy ±2% F.S. Temperature Range 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F Temperature Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C /±1°F Temperature Compensation automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) TDS Conversion Factor 0.5 (500 ppm) or 0.7 (700 ppm) Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100% Dimensions 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“) Weight 75 g (2.6 oz.) Ordering Information HI98318 GroLine EC/TDS meter is supplied with protective cap, (4) HI50036 Quick Cal Calibration Sachets (20 ml), (1) CR2032 battery, instruction manual, and quality certificate. Warranty 1 year