Garden HighPro HumiPro Ultrasonic Humidifier
The Garden HighPro HumiPro Ultrasonic Humidifier is a beautiful, compact ultrasonic humidifier with a 4lt tank capacity.
The unit has a “Constant” function that is programmable in 5% increments of R.H. (Relative Humidity). Unfortunately the accuracy of the built in hygrostat has been found wanting during our testing and should not be relied upon. Alternatively the fog production can just be set to : off, 1, 2 or 3.
The Garden HighPro HumiPro Ultrasonic Humidifier comes with a small remote that includes a “Timer” and “Screen Off” button.
- Screen Off: Turns the display on or off – good for when the unit is running during night time.
- Timer: Will turn the unit off after 1,2,4 or 8 hours.
- Due to the digital nature of the unit, it can’t be used in conjunction with a separate Humidity Controller – When powered up the unit will be “OFF” to begin with and will only start operation once the ON button on the unit or its remote control has been pressed.
- READ AND FOLLOW the operation and maintenance instruction manual. Misuse can be very dangerous and/or costly.
- At maximum operating capacity, a full tank should last about 16hrs.
- The “Purify” (Ionizer) function of the current iteration is inactive and does not do anything when enabled or disabled.
- Please make sure that the float switch washer and stop-cap are installed correctly before operation, as in the photo below:
Tank Capacity: 4 liters
Max Evaporation: 250ml/hr
Power Supply: 110V – 220V 50/60Hz. 2-pin plug
Power Consumption: 25 – 35 Watts
Dimensions: 16cm(W) x 16cm(D) x 32cm(H)