EGrowr Remote Hydroponic Monitoring System
The EGrowr Remote Hydroponic Monitoring System lets you monitor your plants’ growing environment anytime, anywhere!
The EGrowr System continuously measures:
- pH of nutrient solution
- E.C. of nutrient solution
- Air temperature
- Air humidity
- Water temperature
- Light intensity
Access the above real-time and historical data through a secured cloud server* or direct Wi-Fi/Lan connection, using the Egrowr mobile app or web dashboard.
EGrowr Remote Hydroponic Monitoring System features:
- ALARM NOTIFICATIONS – Set up your EGrowr to send push notifications to your smartphone when a measured value is too high or too low.
- MULTI-DEVICE READY – You can monitor up to 10 Egrowrs and follow all your set-ups from a single app.
- SAVES TIME AND INCREASES YIELDS – When you are using a the EGrowr system you don’t have to manually check your growing environment or nutrient solutions, saving you time and effort. The Egrowr also allows you to act as soon as something in your system needs attention, allowing your plants to grow to their full potential, because you are able to keep their environment ideal for the maximum amount of time. ( Pro Tip: Add smart switches to your hydroponic setup and use them to correct your environment from your smartphone when the EGrowr notifies you about deviations in your environment. )
- QUALITY PROBES THAT ATTACH USING MAGNETS – The Egrowr kit includes reliable sensors that attach to the sides of your nutrient reservoir using strong magnets, making for quick and easy installation. ( Note: Our EGrowr Magnets have arrived ! Units can now be shipped complete with magnets )
- SUPPORT PAGE – A detailed setup and support page that includes things like Wi-Fi Setup, Firmware Upgrades, and Troubleshooting
- YOUTUBE CHANNEL – Egrowr Official has walkthrough videos on connecting your Egrowr to a Wi-Fi router, how to upgrade your Egrowr, etc, etc.
NOTES FROM HYDROPONIC.CO.ZA:
- Be careful of your sensors! Always remove the Temp/R.H. probe from your space BEFORE doing any foliar sprays, starting up a sulfur vaporizer or type of misting or humidification system that can get the sensor WET. Also be careful when handling the pH probe so that the glass bulb does not accidentally get smashed.
- The E.C. probe should be FULLY SUBMERGED under water to operate. The pH probe may also be fully submerged, but will operate when at least the glass bulb is under water.
- When purchasing a unit, be sure to update it to the latest firmware version…
- Connect your unit to the internet
- Restart the unit ( Hold down both pH and EC buttons )
- Hold down the Menu button while unit is restarting. This will put it into upgrade mode.
- The latest firmware download should then initialize. A “SAVE” soft-key should pop up on-screen when files have been downloaded, right above the Wi-Fi button, if we recall correctly. Press to save.
5V – 500mA
0 – 40 C
0 – 80 C
2.4 – 2.5 GHz
all pH probe
3 – 11 pH
Egrowr probe only
stereo jack 3.5 mm
0.01 – 9.99 mS/cm
> 2 years
5 – 40C
0 – 80C
all DHT22 probes
stereo jack 3.5 mm
0 – 50C
0 – 80C
* Fees for cloud storage may apply
Egrowr device, power supply, EC and climate probe : 12 months.
pH probe – 3 months.
The warranty period begins on the date of shipping.
1. The warranty only covers defects in the goods, i.e. hidden defects in workmanship or hidden defects in material.
2. The conditions to be able to use the warranty rights are in particular:
a) Proper storage and maintenance,
b) Proper installation of the devices,
c) Proper use, according to the manual.