R45.00 – R140.00
EcoBuz HumiGro (containing Humic Acid) is a granular carbon-based soil conditioner.
Humate granules are produced from extracts of ancient leonardite deposits, formed from the long-term breakdown of prehistoric vegetative matter.
This unique material is a rich source of carbon and complex nutritional elements, with valuable soil conditioning properties.
Carbon forms the basis of soil fertility by:
Releasing nutrients to support plant growth.
Feeding beneficial micro-organisms in the soil.
Promotes soil health and structure.
Creates a buffer against harmful substances.
Enhances fertilizer efficiency.
Benefits of EcoBuz HumiGro:
- Reduces leaching & nutrient lock up, keeping nutrients available in the soil for longer (i.e. improves fertilizer sustainability).
- Reduces the negative effects of fertilizer in soil & buffers fertilizer applications.
- Is a natural microbial stimulant, especially of fungi, which is often deficient due to use of fungicides.
Improves soil structure, soil moisture & nutrient retention.
Directions for use:
- Dilute 5g of HumiGro granules into 5L of water and mix well.
- Apply HumiGro is a drench during bed preparation and when planting.
- HumiGro granules can also be mixed with fertilizer at a rate of 50g per kg.
- HumiGro can also be treated as a granular application, sprinkled onto the soil at 50g per m2 and then watered after.
- HumiGro is a natural product and will not burn or harm the soil if over-applied.