DAG GArdens Organic Seedling Mix
DAG GArdens Organic Seedling Mix – a custom craft soil mix from Knysna, has been carefully balanced to include everything that most germinating vegetable and flower seeds will need.
This seedling mix contains: Cocopeat, Perlite, Vermiculite, Frass, Diatomaceous Earth, Agricultural Lime & added beneficial microbes & mycorrhizae.
- Soak seeds overnight if required
- Prepare seed tray. Fill with DAG GArdens Organic Seedling Mix and water thoroughly. Press down lightly. (Keep small bag of Mycoroot mycorrhizae aside)
- Afer the seed have had a good 12 – 18 hour soak in water, sprinkle the Mycoroot where the seeds will be placed in the seedling tray. Position seeds carefully and cover lightly with a few mm’s of seedling mix. Use a misting sprayer to wet the top surface lightly.
- Place in a warm sunny position (but not full sun all day). Bright dappled shade is perfect.
- Don’t overwater seedlings, but don’t let them dry out completely either.
- After about 3 weeks, transplant seedlings into new pots or into your garden.