Amino Mix is a water soluble plant hydrolysate which is compatible with all water soluble fertilizers and can be used through any irrigation systems. It is a high carbon content which contains natural chelates which gives it an exceptionally high cation exchange capacity (CEC) and is also an excellent bio-stimulant. It stimulates root formation which in turn increases nutrient uptake and plant growth.
Description: Brown/black liquid.
- Amino Mix is an excellent bio stimulant.
- It increases translocation and the enzymes process in plants.
- It acts as a slow release carbon macro organisms.
- It stimulates Roots and shoots growth
- It acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements
- It enhances photosynthesis and acts as a natural growth harmony
- It increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone
- Increases the absorption rate of most plant nutrients
- Coverts unavailable nutrients into a usable form
- It is used during both vegetation and flowering stages
Amino Mix is compatible with all known liquid and water soluble fertilisers.
Store in a cool,dry area away from direct sunlight.
Amino Mix Composition:
CEC …………… 1700 cmol/kg
|N||K||Organic carbon||Organic acids||% Moisture||pH|
|4.1 g/kg||8.4 g/kg||350 g/kg||231g/kg||49.3 %||1-2|
Dosage: 3ml per 10 litre water, once a week.